Thursday, July 10, 2008

Well the list of artists performing at Greenbelt continues to grow. One of the latest is Seth Lakeman - can't say I've ever really got into his music. Given the choice I would have gone for Mike Mangione who I've blogged about before. His album Tenebrae is getting wider and wider attention and I predict that sometime over the next 6 months it will start getting mainstream airplay over here. The Aussies are smart people and he is performing in Sydney over the next copule weeks as a special guest at the World Youth Day Festival. In the meantime MTV has licensed the entire album to use songs as soundtracks in their programmes. Not bad going for an album that so far is unavailable in the shops. I WILL get him over here at some point! Here's a taster.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?