Friday, July 20, 2007

Latest house update is that we exchanged contracts last Wednesday and plan to complete next Thursday if all goes to plan. Feelings of mixed emotions right now - both excited and scared by the prospect of our new home - there is much to arrange and not a lot of time in which to do this as I juggle Norfolk, commuting to London for work and the need to fit in some overdue holiday. Helen is in overall charge, working through what has to be done now so at least there's less room for things to go wrong!

Tomorrow night I may nip down the road to see Peter Gabriel although I will be keeping a close eye on the weather as the car park used at Blickling Hall is a field and I'm not sure even a 4WD will cope with the rain that fell today. I expect the promoters are busy praying for a dry sunny day.

And now I'm off to kill a few more mosquitos so I can go to bed in peace and quiet!

Comments:
Hope all goes well with the move Dave
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?