Friday, July 13, 2007

And so the house saga moves on. At the 11th hour I find an insurer who is happy to accept East Dulwich tends to have a lot of properties that have been moving around over the years. We are now waiting to see if the seller is prepared to change their mind and exchange next week. Watch this space...

Let's hope it comes good...
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?