Monday, June 26, 2006

Just over 3 days to go and I have my life back! Rare night at home although busy going through papers all evening. The last couple of weeks have been spent living out of hotel rooms - I think I have covered most of the Hilton Metropole staying anywhere between the 3rd and 22nd floors. I keep checking out each day (much to the annoyance of others!) so always get a different room and view to keep me feeling like I've only just arrived. Not sure what happens tomorrow night as hotels near work all full - something to do with Wimbledon starting they say. Hopefully off to Norfolk Saturday although means missing the England game again (missed all the games live so far!)

Comments:
Let's be honest, you haven't missed much Dave.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?