Friday, February 03, 2006

Just been catching up with how yesterday's shoot went with Hey Gravity. Sounds like everyone had a lot of fun bouncing on a trampoline whilst Steve took shots of the band defying gravity. Will post a few when they appear (or direct you to them).

Last couple of nights I have been resurrecting a long forgotten project of scanning my slide collection. When I bought the scanner it had the best pixel rating, but now you can probably double the number so not sure yet if it will do justice to pictures. Initial aim is to record my Greenbelt collection which consists of several hundred shots taken during the late70s and 80s. Probably starts with the likes of Adrian Snell, Larry Norman, moves on to U2 and finishes with the Techno Twins. In between there are some classic performance from the likes of Steve Taylor. There are some great shots of Greenbelt regulars such as Bruce Cockburn being interviewed by Martin Wroe (sporting the Bono haircut of the day). Most of the stuff is of live gigs which was my main hobby at the time. I'll put a few pictures on this site, hopefully over the next week. Aim is to get them uploaded to my website which will have a record of the different gigs I've been to over the years, with a big emphasis on Greenbelt.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?