Friday, February 17, 2006

Busy day today. Met up at lunchtime with Hey Gravity! & Steve Brown photographer to look at the finished pictures that have been done of the band. And they look very cool. I'll post a couple once I get an electronic version sent to me. On Monday night (if my latest cold stays under control) I'm off to see their first "official" performance at the Barfly. Gig seems to be generating some good interest from A&R people etc which is good. They played a warm-up in Manchester last night and sounds like it went really well.

Tonight I'm off to see the wonderful Juliet Turner. She kindly stuck me on the guest list although I'd already bought a tickrt - always nice to be asked though.

The new Michael McDermott album is now officially finished and a copy should be winging its way via courier as I type. Will be interesting to see how it compares to the earlier recording. I have high hopes that it will be a breakthrough album for Michael over here.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?